Answers lie in Stanford University’s recent research into the science of mindsets, and the power of growth mindset to move us towards an ongoing, active pursuit of learning, challenge, and mastery.
The Grit and Growth Summer Retreat in the City is designed for lawyers of all years of call to explore growth mindset and learn to apply it to your legal practice.
In this half day program you will learn:
- recent science-based discoveries about mindset
- growth and positive stress mindsets that give rise to enhanced resilience, greater ability to deal with adversity, and a trait known as “grit”
- the connection between grit and growth mindset and success in legal practice
the American Bar Association’s undertakings in this area
- We will directly apply grit and growth mindset to the challenges of legal practice, such as handling a heavy workload, dealing with negative feedback, and managing difficult clients.
In this retreat you will:
- Access tools to determine your levels of grit and growth mindset
- Uncover the impediments to your own progress and strategies to overcome these
- Identify your strengths and how to best leverage these for success
- Develop your own personal plan for applying growth mindset in your personal and professional life
- The Grit and Growth Summer Retreat balances teaching and training with periods of coach-guided, independent reflection.
The program goes well beyond the usual advice you hear about resilience and well-being. With game-changing, practical insights that lawyers can apply directly for success in legal practice, the coach-guided retreat format also provides a contemplative experience where new ideas and concepts can be immediately put into practice.
My aim is for you, and every participant, to leave The Grit and Growth Summer Retreat with new ideas and a practical plan to integrate the growth mindset approach into your professional and personal life. If you are not fully satisfied, simply contact me within 48 hours and I will refund your investment minus a $75 administrative fee. Guaranteed.
Here are some of the comments from attendees at my recent Grit & Growth workshop for the Manitoba Law Society:
“Allison you are very impressive. And you know your stuff. It was very inspiring.”
“Allison—you were fantastic and I could tell that participants were really engaged.”
“Thank you! I agree – what a tremendous group effort capped by the incredible panel and Allison’s excellent presentation and facilitation today. I’m feeling inspired…”
“Was a great seminar. I really enjoyed it.”
“This was fantastic – very interesting & well paced.”
“Excellent session – the personal side of practicing law was also was very evident.”
“Excellent workshop! I’m so glad I came.”
“Thank you for having this day. The presentation by Allison Wolf was excellent.”
Are you ready for a personal leadership development workshop and retreat to build your growth mindset, uncover some inspiring goals, set your course of action and up your energy and motivation? Join me for the Grit and Growth Summer Retreat in the City on July 20, 2017 from 8:00am – 12:00pm at the Vancouver Club!
To register click here.