Have you jumped into fall with great intentions?
Are you ready to make the most of these last few months 2017?
For lawyers in Vancouver, Canada: Join me at the Vancouver Club on Friday, September 29, for a fast-paced, 90-minute coaching presentation. Learn new habits and best practices that will help you carry the ball on your most important priorities and commitments through those daily distractions and deadlines.
In this presentation you will:
- Determine and set your mastery goals
- Learn the crucial strategies that will support your success
- Develop your own personal plan
- Design your start the day checklist
- Learn the Daily Questions habit that will keep you accountable
Each of us is unique — what works for one doesn’t necessarily work for everyone. In this 90-minute coaching presentation, you will hear success strategies of other lawyers and legal professionals, and develop your own personalised approach based on your goals, priorities, and knowledge of what works best for you.
To many, September marks the beginning of the new business year. It is a time for renewal and reflection. This September make a fresh start by introducing new habits and approaches to take you farther, faster.
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2017
- Time: 7:30 am to 9:00 am
- Location: Vancouver Club, SFU Room
- Other: Tea, coffee, and Salt Spring Island breakfast treats will be served.
- Cost: $125/per person plus GST
CLE credit has been applied for. I will update attendees as soon as notification is received.
Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied with the coaching presentation and request a refund within 24 hours, your payment will be reimbursed minus the $35 non-refundable administration fee.